[Wikipedia-l] Fosdem (Brussels, 27-28 februari)

henna hennar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:56:05 UTC 2005

Hallo,

Fosdem is the free and open source european developpers meeting, it's
the conference in Brussels where jimbo gave one of the keynote
speeches last year :)

Last year there was a wikipedia-stand there. Are there ppl interested
in setting something up this year as well?

(from the FOSDEM site (http://www.fosdem.org), devrooms are already sold out)
To help the community, FOSDEM sets up 'DevRooms' (Developer Rooms)
where teams can meet and showcase their projects.
It is also a place where a team can discuss, code (hacking sessions),
publicly present latest directions, tutorials, news and decisions.
The FOSDEM Team thinks it is very important that developers from
around the world can meet 'in real life' and we believe projects can
benefit from these meetings.
Common facilities such as network/internet connectivity and projectors
are provided by us.

henna

--
"Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but
unlike you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"