[Wikipedia-l] Why MO.wikipedia. - Moldovan, are written in cyrillic ?

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:17:27 UTC 2005

So, if Moldovan is nothing else than Rumanian, and it happens that some
people write it in Cyrillic alphabet, you don't do one wikipedia only
that can be written in both alphabets (I guess that's the way zh.wiki or
sh.wiki work). Maybe I'm missing out something or I'm being too naive,
and I beg my pardon for it, but this seems quite an easy and obvious
solution to me.

Cruccone