[Wikipedia-l] China flamewar officially cancelled

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Sun Sep 26 20:25:43 UTC 2004

Ok.
I offer the following:

1. I invite people who are interested in a meaningful and non-acerbic
political discussion as regards these issues to drop me a line on my
talk page:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ropers

2. If people prefer they may email me at < ropers 4t ropersonline d0+
com >.

I really invite all whose point was to honestly argue their case to
join me.
Those who only wanted to vent in public, yet seek to evade any possible
challenge to their views -- well, they probably won't join.

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com