[Wikipedia-l] Re: wikipedia in China

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Fri Sep 24 16:22:13 UTC 2004

On 24 Sep 2004, at 17:47, Christopher Mahan wrote:
> --- Jens Ropers <ropers at ropersonline.com> wrote:
>> Recognizing the utility of communicating with others on their
>> level,
>> here is my official response to the above mature, considered,
>> weighed
>> and scrupulous judgment:
>> http://tinyurl.com/3ctz9
>> http://tinyurl.com/ys9zf
>
> Jens,
> I strongly advise you not to do this again. A lot of the people on
> this list (myself included) are in a work environment.

Oops.
Sorry.

_My apologies to everyone._

Silly me, I didn't consider such "side-effects".
To anyone who ''hasn't'' clicked on the above URLs: They are Monty
Python audio clips and it may indeed be unsuitable to blast them across
your office at full volume, etc.

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com