[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia gratuita, libera, i multilingue, in lingua siciliana

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:06:50 UTC 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Redaziuni <info at linguasiciliana.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:40:36 +0200
Subject: Re: Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia gratuita, libera, i
multilingue, in lingua siciliana
To: Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com>

Dear Mark,
thank you for your email and apologise for the late answer.
I can confirm you the support for the creation of the Sicilian wikipedia.
LinguaSiciliana web site is made up by a LinguaSiciliana Forum that has got
at the moment more than 350 members.
I will post your message into our Forum and I and the others members wil be
happy to help and contribute into the creation of the Wikipedia in Sicilian
language.
The project is maching with the main LinguaSiciliana organizasion's
objective.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best regards

Nino Atria
LinguaSiciliana.org Forum