[Wikipedia-l] Moving log-in bar

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Sun Sep 19 02:42:56 UTC 2004

Unless it's SPECIFICALLY and exclusively as Wikipedia problem I would
suspect graphics cards  issues (because they are know to cause errant
mouse behaviour, believe it or not). (Of course you might first want to
tick off the usual "my-computer's-acting-up" checklist: Firewall? AV
scanner? OS and browser/application patches? Ad-aware?)

Or have you been making mad alterations to your CSS via
User:Username/blahblah.css?

-- ropers