[Wikipedia-l] Re: wikispecies

apogr info at apogr.hu
Wed Sep 15 18:41:43 UTC 2004

I cannot see why you do not realize that for making wikipedia a bi- or
multilingual product, there are also other, more useful ways.

For instance, if an article in the en:wp were fatastic, a mere translation
and in situ insertion of the same in language B would be a "perfect", and a
better solution (alligned texts - see translation emmories) . To see the
point goto  user:apogr/an_experiment, which is rudimental, but to the point,
the first step of rethinking this debate

apogr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please  contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.