[Wikipedia-l] Re: mail WikiSpecies

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at web.de
Wed Sep 15 14:04:43 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 15:40, Anthere wrote:
> I do not think it is a legal requirement that board meetings are help
> publicly. And I do not think it would be a good idea that we are
> required to discuss publicly only. As for the meeting in question, I for
> one, did not keep a copy of the log, and if some one did, I request to
> review it before it is possibly made public.

O.k I understand that and it makes sense. From the link you provided I had the
impression that the meetings were public. Thanks for the information.

One last question though: did I get it right, that during the board meeting
about wikispecies, only members of the board took part in the discussion and
nobody else?

best regrads,
  Marco