[Wikipedia-l] Re: One Chinese Wikipedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:48:25 UTC 2004

In fact there are, from what I know, many French "dialects", some of
which can be considered separate languages from French (ie Waloon, for
which we have a separate Wikipedia, Gallo, etc etc) and others which
are only minor regional variations.

Of course its probably best if you ask somebody from France...