[Wikipedia-l] Elections

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Mar 16 23:11:52 UTC 2004

We need to have elections for the board of directors within some time
period after the bylaws are signed, which isn't quite yet.  (I have
signatures from the other two, but I've delayed signing myself just to
prevent this clock from starting to tick too soon!)

There are two seats up for election, and I need to refresh my memory
by re-reading the bylaws to get everything setup for the elections.  I
believe we need a couple of volunteers who are not running for
election to serve as election administrators or something like that.

Please volunteer!  And I'll post more tomorrow about what we need to
do.

--Jimbo