[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia featured in German weekly magazine

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 18:58:00 UTC 2004

 From what I have been able to see (but I only made superficial checks),
these are the articles which followed the press release

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%E9dia%3AM%E9dias#Articles_publi%E9s

We have the usual articles in web sites related to free movement
(linux...) (not all are listed in the above link)

We have a small article on LeMonde.fr (small)
And one on LeFigaro.fr. Unfortunately, this article is not free, so I
have no idea of its content.

Last, hum....if I dare say...someone made a mistake apparently, because
some web sites (such as Linux), does mention that Wikipedia reached
200000 articles in february 2004.

Instead of 500000 articles...

Last, just 10 hours ago, the yahoo announcement was published
http://actu.abondance.com/2004-10/yahoo-multimedia.html