[Wikipedia-l] Wiki-images?

Andre Engels engelsAG at t-online.de
Mon Mar 1 13:47:34 UTC 2004

"Constans, Camille (C.C.)" <cconsta4 at ford.com> schrieb:

> I see no pb to create a new one, but we'll have to create a new one for each language, no ?

No, that would at least not be my idea. I'd rather see a single one,
otherwise we will still be doing the same work over and over again in
the various languages, rather than find new things to include.

> And idea would be to upload pictures, and having the possibility to write in diffferent language about this picture.

That sounds much better. Personally I would just use English, and hope
that the majority of people looking for images knows enough English to
use that text, but if someone else wants to do antother language, that's
fine with me too.

Andre