[Wikipedia-l] Action plan for 1.0 - news style intros should be recommended more strongly

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:41:13 UTC 2004

Ec, I think most will agree that strict adherence to inverted pyramid
is not necessary.  We don't need for graf (n) to always be less
important than graf (n-1). However, hopefully this shows what we
should try to strive for, from the [[Pat Tillman]] article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Pat_Tillman&diff=3313964&oldid=3313922

Before the edit, the most important part of his life story was in the
last paragraph.

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)