[Wikipedia-l] Re: Forming an action plan for 1.0

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:49:16 UTC 2004

Please remember that we '''do not need developer effort''' to move towards
Wikipedia 1.0.

I think that improving the quality of major articles (a big part of moving
towards 1.0) is the most important task for our editing community.
Yet I also agree with the majority of those poll responders
that vandalism screening and features for organised patrol are the
most-needed development items (and these /do/ have some
relevance to validation and quality control).

>>sj<<