[Wikipedia-l] Inquiry from a reporter

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Thu Jan 22 19:22:22 UTC 2004

1.  Is there a graph or chart somewhere showing the number of
wikipedia articles at different points in time?

2. Some time ago, I saw where someone had done a comparison of
Britannica versus Wikipedia articles, some 200 articles compared as I
recall.  Where is that?  How old is it?  Have there been other
comparisons done?

3.  If you're a prominent Wikipedian in the San Francisco area who
would be interested in being interviewed, please email me and let me
know your contact info so I can pass it along.

--Jimbo