[Wikipedia-l] Server update

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Jan 19 21:05:22 UTC 2004

http://www.fedex.com/cgi-bin/tracking?tracknumbers=051041110012839&action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us

The new server is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery".  We are not sure
when it will actually arrive.  Depending on the timing, Jason will
drive down to San Diego with it later today (unlikely) or tomorrow
morning bright and early (more likely).

He's also taking Geoffrin which is running without errors with only 3
gig of RAM.  that's not acceptable in the long run, but will get us by
for a month or so, and we'll return the machine to Penguin at that
time, if necessary, before shipping it to the new colo.

--Jimbo