[Wikipedia-l] French net censorship law

Schneelocke wikipedia-l at gl00on.net
Wed Jan 14 13:31:35 UTC 2004

Hi Jimmy,

[french net censorship law]

I'm not a legal expert in any way, and neither am I from France, but I think
that a European non-profit organization might best be set up in Scandinavia
- Sweden or Finland, for example. From what I know, these countries do tend
to have the strongest commitment to freedom of speech, freedom of the press
and similar issues.

Of course, that's just a general hint; before setting up a European
organization, one would have to look at the various countries and their laws
in detail.

--
 2:28PM  up 9 days, 17:39, 2 users, load averages: 0.33, 0.28, 0.20

Every non-empty totally disconnected perfect compact metric space is
homeomorphic to the Cantor set.