[Wikipedia-l] Donation History

Schneelocke wikipedia-l at gl00on.net
Thu Jan 1 12:10:13 UTC 2004

Hi mav,

[...]
> But I'll explore around PayPal to see what options
> they have. Ah, I just figured it out; there is a
> 'Download account history to comma-delimited text'
> function. That makes it very easy to delete
> unpublishable columns. But that leaves the issue of
> different currencies which makes graphing grand totals
> a bit more complicated... Argh! :)

Why not just create a chart with several graphs for the different
currencies? A "grand total" chart may be more marketable, but this would
certainly be more accurate and informative.

--
 1:07PM  up 44 days, 16:07, 2 users, load averages: 0.22, 0.22, 0.17

Every non-empty totally disconnected perfect compact metric space is
homeomorphic to the Cantor set.