[Wikipedia-l] image copyright

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Sat Feb 21 06:33:03 UTC 2004

Well, I've got the page histories imported (not the actual text, but the
author "names" and dates).  As for the ===References=== section, that's
somewhat temporary.  Right now I only link to Wikipedia in general
rather than the original article.  I still haven't figured out mediawiki
enough to get it the way I want it through that, and I haven't gotten to
writing a perl script to go through the whole db yet.  Plus I just found
Fred Bauder's port of mediawiki which apparently handles this
automatically.  Oops, wish I had known about that before.

Anyway, I'm probably not going to be working on this over the weekend,
so if the link to the main wikipedia page isn't enough for you, you're
just gonna have to wait a little longer.

Anthony