[Wikipedia-l] Re: Starting a new language: Upper Sorbian

Mantas Dirgela dirgela at ekspertai.lt
Tue Apr 6 05:13:33 UTC 2004

What would be the purpose of suspending them? I would suggest we manualy
remove links to inactive wikipedia's and when somebody is ready to revive
them then he/she will find everything ready. Lithuanian wikipedia has been
inactive for about 6 months and now is starting to get more wikipedians and
finally reached 100 pages. If editing it would have been "suspended" or
otherwise complicated the chances of revival are pretty low. As inactive
wikipedia dont take space I don't see any reason to suspend or close
inactive one as wikipedia is atracting more and more users and some of them
will probably try to revive inactive wikipedias.
"Ray Saintonge" <saintonge at telus.net> wrote in
message news:407175E4.7050500 at telus.net...