[Wikipedia-l] Can "outsiders" build their encyclopedia on Wikipedia?

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Sat Apr 24 08:45:47 UTC 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 06:26:38PM -0700, Karl Juhnke wrote:

> * Would we want lengthy and expert contributions to current articles on
> Conrad Grebel, George Blaurock, and Mennonite theology?
> * Would we want short biographies of notable modern Canadian
> Mennonites?

Why not? I never heard of Mennonites until today.

> * Would it be a nuisance and a waste of space to have a separate
> article for every Mennonite congregation in Canada?

There is no waste of space in wikipedia. We have space so fill it.

> * Would we be embarrassed if there were more information in Wikipedia
> about the Mennonite faith than about any other religion?

Are you embarressed because we have more information on computer science
and open source than any other encylopedia ever will have?

ciao, tom
--
== Weblinks ==
* http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world