[Wikipedia-l] Re: Extension syntax vote begins

Bjorn Lindqvist bjrn.lindqvist at telia.com
Wed Apr 14 21:15:42 UTC 2004

> Voting deadline is April 12, 2004, 20:00 UTC. Please distribute this
> announcement to your local projects. This is not only relevant to
> Wikipedia but to all Wikimedia projects.

Personally, I have no opinion on what syntax is preferable. But it
annoys me that at the time I read this message (April 15) the deadline
has already passed. At Easter you do other stuff and so on. I just
think that six days are not enough to hold a fair vote. God managed to
create a world in six days, but holding an international vote that
potentially effect all wikipedians in that time? No way.

So is it to much to ask for that very important votes (read the quoted
text) is given atleast one month of time? There's no hurry.

BL