[Wikipedia-l] Aromanian

Wikipedia wikipediaromana at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 14 21:23:41 UTC 2004

Please create Wikipedia (Uichipedia) in aromanian (armâneashti), at http://ars.wikipedia.org . I've partially translated the language file at http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/LanguageArs.php . In the language file, all the names of the pages, the name of the days and mounths and the preferences page were translated, and the rest of the interface is in romanian, untill aromanian wikipedia will be online, so that other armâneashti speakers can work on translating it. The logo can be found here: http://meta.wikipedia.org/upload/2/28/Logo-wiki-ars.png . I stored some first articles on my computer, the Main Page (Prota padzinâ) too.

Thank you!