[Wikipedia-l] question to Andre Engels

llane ra webmaster at Llanera.zzn.com
Fri Apr 9 13:33:47 UTC 2004

friend Andre Engels certainly interesaria me one wikipedia for which
we have given to call the language I crush, that it is a language that is used in Colombia by the common one of
people, although generally the educative apparatus usually tries to confuse it
with the Spanish, but I crush has linguisticas forms that differentiate day after day of
the Spanish,  that is I in front of crush the Spanish passes the same fenomeno to
him that happens to him in front of to Gallego the Spanish.

they are similar but nonidenticos.