[Wikipedia-l] Re: Starting a new language: Upper Sorbian

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Mon Apr 5 08:51:05 UTC 2004

Michael Wolf wrote:

> What I have to do? AFAIK there must be translated the file Language.php
> and copied to LanguageHsb.php. This I've alread done and I wrapped the
> LangageHsb.php into a zip archive languagehsb.zip that you can find on:
>
> http://www.michalupo.de/wikipedia/languagehsb.zip

Whoa. Why did you do that?

Please post the file to http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/LanguageHsb.php
instead. Don't forget to wrap it into <pre>...</pre> tags so it displays
correctly. Also, please copy the paragraph about the GPL (see
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/LanguageFr.php for example).

Then encourage a few friends of yours to proofread it and make edits
accordingly. When it's stable, notify us again :)

Timwi