[Wikipedia-l] Blocking

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 03:22:43 UTC 2003

I...please...would like some help/suggestions.

I hereby annonce giving up soft security attempts with
Papotages. I think I have tried to the latest end I
possibly could. And now, to my shame, I decided to
give up. Criticisms toward me trying to do this is is
part of my decision, but today it is also clear that
it is not efficient in the end.

Now, given that : when his user name was blocked, he
created 9 vandal user names and went on.

Given that after his 10 user names were blocked, he
went on with ips, I wonder if it is very valuable to
try the same pattern, and to meet the same problems.

So, I am asking help here, either from someone who
would feel like doing something (in truth, I do not
think any of the french-speaking person is interested
in discussing with him constructively), or from
someone who will find a technical suggestion (going as
far as blocking half of switzerland :-)). Either way.

I am done with it.