[Wikipedia-l] Limits to the non-paperiness of Wikipedia?

Oliver Pereira omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 30 15:01:44 UTC 2003

On 30 May 2003, Erik Moeller wrote:

> I don't know how much we disagree in practice. As long as you don't move
> Chip 'n Dale and all their fictional supporting characters back to their
> individual articles, I'm happy.

Okay, okay, we don't really disagree as much as my message may have
suggested. I don't like Everything2, either. ;)

And don't worry, I won't be moving those fictional supporting characters
back to their individual articles. To be honest, I haven't even looked at
any of the articles that you've brought up as examples, so you're probably
safe there. :)

I really don't like "== Chap's views on [[Stuff]] ==", though. Links in
headings look ugly... The opening sentence of that section should mention
Stuff anyway, and I think the link would look nicer there.

Oliver

| Oliver Pereira                            |
| Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science |
| University of Southampton                 |
| omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk                    |