[Wikipedia-l] Disambiguation detector

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Wed May 28 12:11:29 UTC 2003

> Because it's not in the CVS I can't say if it is a bug, but tring the
> link I seen that it works even without the last bracket ")".

I'm not sure I know what you mean...

On a page "bla (this)", it will show links to "bla (that)", "bla (etc)" and so on, as well as to "bla" itself (usually the main topic or disambiguation page).

I just expanded the function so it won't run on a page like "bla (this", and it won't show links to such pages (closing ")" is required).

Magnus