[Wikipedia-l] Legality of content

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 02:41:44 UTC 2003

I would suggest we leave this talk off until the W
foundation/non-profit is set up, funds are raised, and a property
right attorney paid for to give us legal advice.

I know it seems a silly thing to do, because we are all very
intelligent people.

Nevertheless the law in the US is hard to interpret even by lawyers,
so I would rather send the WFoundation $100 than *wonder* whether I'm
right or wrong on some point or other.

As far as Nicks, use the signature feature in your mail client.

=====
Christopher Mahan
chris_mahan at yahoo.com
818.943.1850 cell