[Wikipedia-l] My identity is being used by another and Aoineko is totally out of his wits

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 15:17:59 UTC 2003

Looking again, I must say the issue is probably not my name directly, but maybe rather usage of accents. I would like to know the ip or the user under all these names be looked at nevertheless. Under one of these names, it was written I said Aoineko was a "connard". I would never have said such a thing. I would also appreciate these user names to be permanently deleted from the database.

I would also appreciate that french speaking users give their opinion on these two pages, as regards usage of swear words and insults, and possible changes of policy or software concerning nicknames. If none of these pages are given more consideration than the insults and defacements put by Aoineko, I indicated I will consider stopping any activity on the french wiki, as it will be clear to me no discussion is possible if the only reaction to an issue are reversion and insults.

Anthere