[Wikipedia-l] Wiktionary proposal to Princeton WordNet project

Merphant wikipedia-l at wikipedia.org
Tue May 13 07:27:47 UTC 2003

A few of us have drafted a letter to Princeton's cognitive science
department, asking permission to use data from their WordNet project in
Wiktionary. We think it's ready to send:

http://wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary%3APrinceton_wordnet

My question is, who should send it? Jimbo, I guess, but it looks like
he's on vacation right now. Maybe whoever sends it should just put the
wikpedia-l address in the From: header, so everyone can read their
response and/or questions, etc. Comments?

Merphant