[Wikipedia-l] upgrading mailman? (the japanese language problem)

Tomos at Wikipedia wiki_tomos at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 16:53:04 UTC 2003

I've learned that the problem with corruption of archived Japanese messages
from the list
could be solved by using a later version of mailman (2.1.1 or later). It
seems that we are
using the 2.0.13 (guessing from the logo).

I have already emailed Jason Richie, who is the admin of the mailman (in my
not-so-good understanding..) and asked if it is possible/easy. But perhaps I
should ask on this list as well.

Or should I bring it up on the tech list?

regards,

Tomos