[Wikipedia-l] Tomos: mailman i18n issues

Hunter Peress hfastjava at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 03:23:24 UTC 2003

Tomos, obviously, the most immediate solution is to try to address things in a conservative way.
The changes that I have discussed on this board will take months (probably) to implement and test.

Anyway, your issue is a smaller one, and I am chatting with the mailman developers right now on :

irc.freenode.net #mailman