[Wikipedia-l] call for speech for RMLL 2003

julien tayon julien at tayon.net
Wed May 7 23:38:53 UTC 2003

Hi,

By the way working language is french||english
budget is tight, but it will bring you an amount of glory that money
can't buy.

By the way Anther, I meant chaos but the sigle KM is funnier ; does K
stands for K(ch)aos or Knowledge ?

And in my heart you deserve to win «les trophées du libre».

The only point is that Libre Software Community thinks too geek
sometimes, and they only see it is a poor technological innovation (you
don't create a new protocol, you do not a claim for a new paradigm, you
don't even cripple your wiki with bloated fonctionnalities).

I do think that the human part of WP is important, I guess it is related
to libre software, and that you could bring a great contribution to a
libre software meeting in making people remind that animation is the key
point for a libre projet.

Je dis ça je dis rien :)

Friendly,

--