[Wikipedia-l] New stuff on test.wiki

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 23:25:06 UTC 2003

--- Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> Daniel-
> > Please change that back.
>
> I thought you'd say this. I'm personally quite sick
> of the obnoxious
> yellow, though, so I'd like to hear some other
> feedback before doing so.
> We can also experiment with other colors. Perhaps it
> should be a user
> preference (then again, perhaps we should just
> support user-defined
> stylesheets ..).

Feed back

I like the new blue color.

I don't like either the strong yellow of talk pages,
so I would not mind it being changed. However, I think
it important that colors distinguish between talk page
and article page. A much lighter yellow would be fine.
Or a light green perhaps. I shall not push for pink :-)