[Wikipedia-l] Please help test new features

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 19:08:00 UTC 2003

Timwi-

> I know I'm new and all, and I probably don't have a lot of say in this,
> but I agree with David here. It seems arbitrary to define such a rule
> that cannot be overwritten by article authors.

I can live with an override function. I am strongly opposed to making
authors have to insert a TOC tag manually into articles. For the time
being, howeevr, I would like to see examples where the TOC is
inappropriate before I implement the override, to avoid having unnecessary
added complexity.

Regards,

Erik