[Wikipedia-l] Nice article in The Guardian

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 14:05:27 UTC 2003

Perusing my paper over lunch, I spotted a nice write up of the project in
todays Guardian.

Highlights :
"perhaps one of the greatest testaments to the generosity on the web"
"What makes the Wikipedia so compelling - and this article so hard to finish -
 is the way everything is so massively linked. You read one entry, and before
 you know it, you're reading up on Anne Boleyn or Italian greyhounds."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,884666,00.html
or linked from [[Wikipedia:Press_coverage]] (by Rbrwr)
--
Gareth Owen
"Wikipedia does rock.  By the count on the "brilliant prose" page, there