[Wikipedia-l] OMPI

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 19:26:07 UTC 2003

Jul claims we can use information given by the World
Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), from his
website.

He says this information can be used freely and is
compatible with our license but only requires than the
source be indicated.

Yann answers he doubts very much the validity of this
assomption.

I tried to read the license, but I am no lawyer, and
don't wish to be :-)
Did anybody come across that situation before ? Is the
license compatible ? Does it give us only the right to
reproduce their article, or also to change it ?

a link
http://www.wipo.int/about-wipo/en/index.html?wipo_content_frame=/about-wipo/fr/disclaim.htm

Here's one of the page Jul created from their web site
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_d%27auteur