[Wikipedia-l] Another offensive nickname

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk at mira.net
Mon Jan 13 05:27:03 UTC 2003

Somebody has given themselves the nickname "Cumguzzler".  What people
do in their spare time is their business (as long as it doesn't take away
time from working on the 'pedia :) but for me this particular nickname
pushes the boundaries of good taste a little too far in the same way that
Mr TMC did, without even the benefit of an attempt at humor.

What do others think?

                                           Robert Merkel
                                          rgmerk at mira.net
Strangely enough, I don't feel like taking advice from a man who spends
his time behind a sofa with his arm up an artificial cat."
  -- Linda Day (Julia Sawalha); "Press Gang"