[Wikipedia-l] Re: Metric v. English

Alexander Stephen Bradbury bradba at bishop-perowne.worcs.sch.uk
Fri Jan 3 17:24:15 UTC 2003

I personally would prefer the metric system, but I understand others may
not agree with that. Can't we just include both? I mean some people will
be alot more familiar with metric measurements than imperial. Which one
goes first I guess depends on who is writing the article, and from where
the figure is obtained (converting a rounded figure, and then rounding it
again seems bad to me, and it should be obvious that the first figure is
the most accurate, or at least the figure as released by whoever came to
it.

ASB [[User:Smelialichu]]

--
<signature>
There are only 10 types of people in this world;