[Wikipedia-l] Apology

Derek Ross derekross at fisheracre.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 25 23:00:03 UTC 2003

> I hereby apologize for the inconveniences my software currently causes.
But,
> nothing like that ever showed up on the test sites, and it seems the
current
> problems are "only" a matter of configuration to handle "real-life" load.
As
> far as I can tell, it is *not* a problem with the script itself, and
should
> therefore be fixed soon.
>
> I am confident the new functions will outweight the rough start.
>
> Magnus

No problem, Marcus.  It would have been a surprise if everything had gone
completely without a hitch.  There's nothing like production use for
stressing a new app to breaking point.  I'm confident that you'll get it
working shortly.  And when it is working the new interface looks very nice.

Good Luck

Derek