[Wikipedia-l] Re: Max Weisman

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Wed May 29 12:58:49 UTC 2002

One thing that occurred to me last night is that if we start adding
*everybody*, we'll be up to our ears in disambiguation pages.

There are at least two Vicki Rosenzweigs in the US who have net access.
Neither of us needs a Wiki entry (other than my "what I've worked on" page
in the user: space); creating one for either of us would complicate things
if the other later did something worthy of coverage, or a third person of the
same name appeared as a senator, or a Canadian cancer researcher, or
the real name of a pop star.

I'm not proposing a rule, or even a policy, here, just tossing an idea into
the ether.
--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org