[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia-l digest, Vol 1 #389 - 14 msgs

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 22:49:16 UTC 2002

> One thing the nonprofit organisation could do is buy
> domains for the
> international wikipedias, at least the active ones.
> It would be nicer to
> promote.

Well, they've already bought vikipedio.com for us.
Unfortunately it points to eo.wikipedia.com, but none
of the links on there work.  It is partly my fault
though because Jimmy asked me to bug him every day
until it was fixed and it seems I've been slacking on
the job.  Hey Jimmy, could you look into this?  :)

Chuck

=====
Come to my homepage!  Venu al mia hejmpagxo!
http://amuzulo.babil.komputilo.org/
====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/