[Wikipedia-l] 24, possums, and is the site really slow lately??

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Apr 12 03:36:31 UTC 2002

Julie Hofmann Kemp wrote:

> On the subject of possums (or, as we call them in my family for reasons
> unknown, possels), I think that the article already exists under Opossum
> ;-)

Not THOSE possums!!!!!!!! I always thought it was wierd that people
considered them vermin, until I saw a picture of them on webshots -
uck!!!!! furry rats with pink noses and tails! Possums are furry
friendly grey marsupials who like to eat leaves and fruit from our trees
and who leave possum droppings underneath them for us to step in, and to
'erk' outside my window and cannonball across the roof when I'm trying
to sleep at night... hang on - why did I say they were cute? They're
just bigger vermin! lol

> And is the site really slow lately??  It seems to take forever for pages
> to load, and I'm not getting that at other sites....

The site is really REALLY slow over the last few days... it must be all
the extra contributions I've been making! lol

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/