[Wikinews-l] Scandinavian Wikinews

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:51:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:52:28 +0200, Kurt-Rune Bergset <kurtber at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe there are enough participants to start a Scandinavian
> Wikinews at this point (There are 11 signatures on the list):

The idea is interesting, but since there already is a Swedish
wikinews, it would basically mean that there are only danish, nynorsk
and bokmål involved. I can see that it will take a lohg time before
gettin a nynorsk page, but the other ones should be pretty ready quite
soon after a scaninavian one anyway.

I would however propose that all four wikis share the same frontpage,
if possible. Or at least parts of it. The international listings, and
then have one listing each for denmark, norway and sweden, for
example.

Also, what is the languge code for skandinavian?