[Wikinews-l] RSS blog hack and logo problem

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Jun 19 01:42:24 UTC 2005

I'm not too worried about cases like this one, where there's clearly
good faith and no advertising, but I think that a "Content by WikiXXX"
logo would be excellent for all our projects and a good way to deal with
the whole logo mess in a more relaxed fashion. Should we organize some
kind of contest to come up with a standardized design for this? This
could incorporate the existing logo designs, but should be sufficiently
visually distinct, perhaps by adding an additional visual element (arrow
or similar).

Best,

Erik