[Wikinews-l] [Fwd: Re: [Foundation-l] the features...]

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Thu Jul 7 11:41:46 UTC 2005

Jimmy Wales:
> 5. This one is perhaps the hardest to write in an NPOV manner: Erik is
> not the dictator of Wikinews, and furthermore, everyone can acknowledge
> that he has said so himself, repeatedly.  We can all further
> acknowledge, even Erik, that he acts boldly and with conviction at times
> and that this has at times irritated people who felt (fairly or
> unfairly) that he was trying to be a dictator.

You are speaking in the plural. I see no evidence that anyone besides
Amgine has a problem with my general behavior on the site. If anyone
does, please do post, publicly or privately. I have hardly edited at all
in recent months. The heated conflicts of the last few days involved
several people. I was *not* involved. I have never been in an edit war
on Wikinews - except for one with Amgine over an NPOV tag. I am
generally very careful to avoid the impression that I am somehow trying
to push anything through. Please, do review my edit history:
http://en.wikinews.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Eloquence

Erik