[Wikinews-l] Licensure straw poll

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Wed Aug 31 01:22:31 UTC 2005

Just a brief update - on IRC #wikinews today, we agreed to leave some
more time to explore additional options, so that voters are not limited
to just saying "yes/no" to the CC-BY-SA. The poll is currently scheduled
to begin on September 6, 20:00 UTC.

Please spread news about this poll on your local Wikinews language
edition, and help to translate. (FWIW, I think the technical setup of
the poll is quite neat, even though the transclusion leads to caching
issues -- perhaps templates can be used instead next time, where the
using pages are automatically purged on changes.)

Erik