[Wikinews-l] Licensing Wikinews

Ascander ascander at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:21:55 UTC 2005

In the case of the Spanish Wikinews, I don't think there was a choice of
licence. By some reason, it was created with the GFDL licence and we notice
that we had a different licence several months after the Creation. I don't
think we want to stick to a specific licence. We will prefer to use the same
licence that the other Wikinews projects.

Ascánder