[Wikinews-l] Main Page vandalism

Hoodoo hoodoo at spamcop.net
Sun Apr 17 09:35:47 UTC 2005

I'm a newbie at WikiNews and am not adept with HTML so pardon any
newbie errors I may make in reporting this. I posted the
following report on the WikiNews:Vandalism webpage
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Vandalism but when I refresh
the webpage I don't see the content I posted listed with the
previous vandalism reports. Therefore, I thought I'd also report
this matter to this mailing list so that someone more qualified
can rectify the vandalism situation.

On http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Main_Page someone created a
hovering banner with the text content below. Being a newbie here,
and unfamiliar with HTML, I am incapable of dealing with it in
some manner. I had to register with the website just to post this
notice.

Sponsored by
***Ass Pus ***
It's not just for breakfast anymore!